Concealment of the Remote Fill
Architects want to retain the appearance of their designs. The Concealed Underground Remote Fill allows the appearance and beauty of a building to be undisturbed. The Concealed Underground Remote Fill provides a code compliance solution where the required clearance to building openings cannot be achieved with an above ground product. The concealed remote fill is a secondary container mounting of soldered steel that comprises a manhole hydraulic lift cover and a complete display, horn and silence switch. The device is fully obscured from view. The cloaked remote filling is suitable for applications such as glass structures that do not allow remote filling of the surface and for applications where the code needed to clear from opening or opening of the construction is inadequate. The unit has an integrated light warning, horn and quiet toggle. The unit is fitted with a NEMA 4 board.
- Dimensions: 36” manhole cover, 20 inches deep from bottom of box to top of manhole cover. Box dimensions are 24” square, see installation instructions for box offset.
- Weight: 185 lbs. fully assembled
- Construction: Welded steel construction with welded interior piping. The remote fill includes the underground assembly, a remote control panel, a solenoid valve and a level probe.
- Controls: Ships with matching RFCP1, PLC control panel
- UL Listing: UL 508
- Power Control: 120 volts, dedicated circuit at control panel.
The subterranean remote fill system allows Switch: For fill service, the machine operator must place the fill in the “on” position. Control Function: the control panel controls the day tank or belly tank at high level. When the fuel level hits the highest level, the warning bolt and light in the underground distant filling and in the control panel and a normally open solenoid in the fill line are energised. A system operator can silence a remote alarm location or from the schematic diagram and operating sequence command. A system operator may silence the remote fill alarm location or from the control panel, but the alarm light remains lit and the solenoid stays powered until the switch is filled off. Leak detection feature: Leak detectors in remote fill assemblies and the top of day tank or tank are controlled by the operator. For a piping transfer trays or sump, a replacement leak detector insert is given.